The client are a renowned and successful manufacturer of bespoke products - they supply around the world. They have enjoyed continued growth year in, year out and are seeking to strengthen their team further by seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their busy operations in the Wolverhampton area.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Carry out repairs on any machine breakdown in the plant, ensuring the machines are back in working order promptly
- Carry out any modifications to existing machinery or any installations to new machinery
- Work to PPM schedules
- Ordering consumables
To be successful in the role of a Multi Skilled Engineer you will possess the following qualities:
- Hold maintenance experience within a production or manufacturing environment
- Considered as multi skilled both electrical and mechanical
- Hold a 17th or 18th edition electrical cert
- PLC experience (fault finding)
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience would be advantageous
- A valid UK drivers license
This position is based in the heart of the Black Country in Wolverhampton, so is easily commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Dudley, Telford, Walsall, Cannock, Kidderminster.
Benefits include very competitive holidays, pension, a supportive and friendly business to work in.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.