Our client are a leading, family run business with many successful years’ experience in their industry and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join their team in South Devon. As Marketing Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for working with the Marketing Team Leader to implement the company marketing and communications strategy.
Salary circa £20,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus overtime as required.
As Marketing Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping website content up to date – machinery pages, banners and imagery
- Support with new online e-commerce site
- Lead on social media marketing to create content in line with marketing plan for social media sites
- Briefing and working with designers on point of sale material
- Creation of digital advertising
- Working closely with key internal colleagues to identify relevant marketing opportunities
- Communicating to sponsorship requests
- Assist with customer training events, county shows and store events and attend selected ones throughout the year
To be successful in the role of Marketing Assistant, you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven track record of marketing experience or possess a relevant marketing qualification
- Creative and organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Good attention to detail for proof reading
- Competent IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some experience using Photoshop % Video editing software would be highly beneficial
This position is based near Newton Abbot and is easily commutable from Chudleigh, Humber, Teignmouth, Exeter, Torquay and Plymouth.
If you are an experienced Marketing Assistant, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.