The client are a respected and successful manufacturer of systems, components and products to the defence sector. Due to continued growth and success they are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to complement their busy operations.
You will report to the maintenance manager and the main purpose of the role is to maintain plant and equipment within the site and also carry out buildings maintenance where required.
Job duties are as follows;
- Carry out any repairs or modifications on plant machinery.
- Installation of new machinery.
- Completion of site TPM programme.
- Help to oversee and organise any contractors on site.
- Carry out buildings and facility maintenance on site where required.
- Maintain maintenance service records.
As a maintenance technician you will need to hold the following skills and experience.
- Experience of maintenance within a manufacturing / production facility.
- Multi skilled both electrically and mechanically.
- Hold an electrical qualification.
- Hydraulic systems knowledge.
- A working knowledge of steam would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work different shifts and have a flexible approach to working hours.
The client is based in Coventry so would be easily commutable from Birmingham, Rugby, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leamington Spa.
Competitive holidays, pension, parking, friendly and supportive team/culture.
Shifts on a rotational basis weekly (6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am)
Please apply now to be considered for this position...
This role is being advertised by Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.