Our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Planner to join their team. As Operations Planner you will ultimately be responsible for the planning activities to ensure that the capabilities and capacities of operations are balanced with the needs of sales to best support the customer needs and financial plans.
Hours of work will be 07.30 – 16.30 (Mon – Thurs) and 07.30 – 12.30 (Friday).
Salary up to £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus competitive benefits package.
Reporting directly to the Planning Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning
- Ensure the Master Production Plan (MPS or Sales Order Commit date) within your area accurately reflects the current operations status / plan
- Report plan adherence KPIs and recommend corrective actions
- Inventory Management
- Performance Measures
To be successful in the role of Operations Planner, you may have previously worked as a Production Planner, Scheduler, Materials Planner or Inventory Planner and you will possess the following qualities:
- Experience of Master Production Scheduling, Production planning and control
- Engineering / Manufacturing and Logistics experience
- MRP Planning experience
- Minimum of intermediate (or above) level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Business improvement skills
- Comfortable in the use of KPIs
This position is based near Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Operations Planner, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.