Our client are a leading, family run business with many successful years’ experience in their industry and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Sales Advisor to join their team in Exebridge. As Parts Sales Advisor you will ultimately be responsible for promoting and selling parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
Salary circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
As Parts Sales Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Promote and sell parts and / or services
- Order in parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers
- Supply Service Technicians with parts
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise display
- Verify receipt of incoming shipments against delivery notes and assist with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location
- Make outbound calls to raise customer awareness and increase sales
- Actively promote special offers and discounts
- Keep control of inventory management, invoicing and other administrative tasks
To be successful in the role of Parts Sales Advisor, you will possess the following qualities:
- A passion for customer care with excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a good work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Confident in the use of standard computer applications and internet functions
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Flexibility to work extended hours and weekends when required
This position is based in Exebridge and is easily commutable from South Molton, Tiverton, Minehead and Taunton.
If you are an experienced Parts Sales Advisor, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.