The role: An opportunity has arisen to be the Parts Sales Advisor for our Client. You will be working within a thriving machinery dealership promoting and selling agricultural parts and services to meet the customers needs. You will have responsibility for parts ordering and will support and supply the service technicians when required. You will proactively call customers to increase sales and look after inventory and manage stock, invoicing and other related administration.
The Company: A well respected and established business, our Client is now looking for an experienced agricultural Parts Sales Advisor to offer support to their existing team
For this Parts Sales Advisor role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Customer focus and high levels of customer care
- Confident and personable with a “can do” attitude
- Enthusiasm and desire to succeed
- Able to work alongside the service team as well as the office staff
- Organised and can prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and can work well on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of John Deere products an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
Salary for this Parts Sales Advisor role:
- £20000 - £25000 with expected earnings of up to £31,000
If you want to work as the Parts Sales Advisor for a company with a great name in the industry apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.