Parts Sales Advisor
£20,000-£25,000 basic With Expected Earnings of up to £31,000
Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a professional and well-respected Machinery Dealership as a Parts Sales Advisor in Exebridge
- Promote and sell parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Order in parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers.
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verify receipt of incoming shipments against delivery notes and assist with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Make outbound calls to raise customer awareness and increase sales.
- Actively promote special offers and discounts.
- Keep control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assist in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
- A passion for customer care with excellent customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a good work ethic.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with the ability to problem solve, particularly when working under pressure and on your own initiative.
- Confident ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products would be preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Please do get in touch asap if this sounds like the perfect role for you!