We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Sales Product Specialist to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 18 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 dependent upon experience
As a Parts Sales Product Specialist You will report to the Parts and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day parts sales within the branch Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assisting with Day-to-day parts sales
- Supporting customers with the after sales care of parts sold
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times
- Dealing with enquiries relating to the products and services supplied by the company either face to face or over the telephone
To be successful in the role of a Parts Sales Product Specialist you will have previously worked as a Parts sales product specialist, Parts sales, After Sales, Customer Service Advisor or Sales representative and possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge of different types of parts, ideally Agricultural or Horticultural
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom (desirable)
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and telephone
- Knowledge and experience of working with Parts (advantageous)
- General computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheques and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team members
- Able to use own initiative
- Full driving licence (desirable)
This position is based in Cambridge and is easily commutable from Bury St. Edmunds, Haverhill, Linton, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Letchworth, Biggleswade, Ramsey and Littleport
If you are an experienced Parts Sales Product Specialist, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.