We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Sales Product Specialist to join a highly successful, family-owned firm who have a vacancy at their Cambridge Branch.
Competitive salary & benefits package.
As Parts Sales Product Specialist, you will report directly to the Parts and Showroom Manager and will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day parts sales within the branch. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day parts sales
- Supporting customers with the after sales care of parts sold
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times
- Dealing with enquiries relating to the products and services supplied by the company either face to face or over the telephone
To be successful in the role of a Parts Sales Product Specialist you may have previously worked as a Parts Sales Advisor, After Sales Advisor or Parts Sales Representative and possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge of different types of parts, ideally Agricultural or Horticultural
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom would be desirable
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheques and card payments
- Knowledge and experience of working with Parts would be highly advantageous
This position is based in Cambridge and is easily commutable from Bury St. Edmunds, Haverhill, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Letchworth, Biggleswade, Ramsey, Huntingdon and Littleport
If you are an experienced Parts Sales Product Specialist, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.