We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Precision Farming Support Assistant to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 19 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 dependent upon experience
As an Precision Farming Support Assistant you will be part of an expansion on the already established Farming team. Reporting directly to the Precision Farming Manager, you will be responsible for providing telematics and Precision Farming support to customers. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Installation, set up and maintenance of customer telematics accounts
- Providing training on how to get the best out of the system
- Operating a customer help line whereby you manage subscriptions and activations for correction signals and telematics
- Provide customer support when required
To be successful in the role of an Precision Farming Support Assistant you will have previously worked in an Agricultural/Farming environment and possess the following qualities:
- Good knowledge of GPS operating systems, the precision farming market and agricultural practices (desirable, but related skills would be considered)
- Previous experience of working within an agriculture-related field is desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot and make smart decisions
- Experience in a Sales and Marketing environment
- Solid organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent customer relation skills and can confidently provide advice and guidance to customers
- A team player - capable of working alone and using own initiative or with other team staff
- Accurate administration skills
- Full driving licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from Chelmsford, Witham, Fyfield, Danbury, Southminster, Maldon, Wickford, Chipping Hill and Braintree
If you are an experienced Precision Farming Support Assistant, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.