We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Precision Farming Support Assistant to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Essex.
Competitive salary and benefits package
As a Precision Farming Support Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Precision Farming Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Providing telematics and Precision Farming support to customers from the Sales Office
- Installation, set up and maintenance of customer telematics accounts
- Provision of training on how to get the best out of the system
- Operating a customer help line whereby you manage subscriptions and activations for correction signals and telematics, and provide customer support when required.
To be successful in the role of a Precision Farming Support Assistant you will possess the following qualities:
- Good knowledge of GPS operating systems, the precision farming market and agricultural practices (desirable, but related skills would be considered)
- Ability to troubleshoot and make smart decisions
- Experience in a Sales and Marketing environment
- Solid organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc)
- Previous experience of working within an agriculture-related field would be highly advantageous
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from: Braintree, Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester and Harlow.
If you are an experienced Precision Farming Support Assistant, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.