The company are a precision engineering company who design and manufacture components for a number of sectors. Due to the companies fantastic sales and growth in turnover they are now seeking to recruit a Press Setter for their operations.
Reporting to the Works Manager the main purpose of the role is to set and operate press tool accurately to produce components to specification.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- To set and change over press tools on a range of presses
- Ensure technical documentation is kept up to date and production data is logged accurately
- Responsibility for health and safety whilst setting and when machine in is operation
- Carry out machine operating when operators are unavailable
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Hold press setting experience with Bruderer presses
- Inspection testing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good problem solving skills
- Hold a continuous improvement focus
- Computer literate
- Able to work an afternoon shift
The role is on afternoons Monday to Thursday 3.30pm to 1.30am
The company are based in Birmingham so are easily commutable from Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Alcester, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wolverhampton.
The work environment is a supportive one, with a friendly team and opportunities for progression and development. Pension and competitive holidays.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.