The company are a precision engineering company who design and manufacture small components to numerous industry sectors. Due to fantastic sales and growth in turnover they are seeking to recruit a Tool Setter/Engineer
The position reports to the Engineering Manager and the main purpose of the role is to oversee production presses and automated lines.
The duties and responsibilities for the role are;
- Responsible for automated press and machinery lines
- Carry out any adjustments or re-setting of the tooling and machinery
- Update and record production data onto the company system/database
- Working to a culture of continuous improvement
- Oversee machine minding duties on other machinery when and where required
Are you a Press Setter or Tool Engineer who holds the following skills and experience?
- Hold some progression press tooling and machine operating experience
- Understanding and previous exposure of continuous improvement principles (SMED, 5s)
- An understanding of quality assurance
- Able to work afternoons
This position is based Birmingham, so is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall, Redditch, Bromsgrove.
The company has a very supportive working environment and they promote ongoing training and development. Benefits to include competitive holidays, pension etc
Hours - Monday to Thursday - 3.30pm to 1.30am
If you are a seeking a new permanent position and hold the skills and experiences listed above then please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.