We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager to join a successful family run business based in Hereford with over 40 years’ experience of producing quality produce.
Salary up to £37,500, dependent upon experience. 33 days annual leave, pension contributions and scope to uncover your potential.
As a Production Manager you will be Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To understand & drive all associated costs with operations, including standard manning, efficiencies, and waste.
- To manage, motivate and communicate clearly and effectively with your team, ensuring that appropriate training is recognised and carried out where required.
- Act as deputy for the Packhouse Operation Manager.
To be successful in the role of Production Manager you will have previously worked as a Production Manager and possess the following qualities:
- You will be able to communicates clearly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong motivator of people. Ensuring a focus on outcomes are maintained during high workloads.
- Ability to operate calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Able to run high efficiency operations using lean production methods and by optimising staffing levels through accurate resource deployment and staff scheduling.
This position is based in Hereford and is easily commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Leominster, Ludlow, Malvern, and Ross on Wye.
If you are an experienced Production Manager, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.