We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Professional Groundcare Technician to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 19 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car
As a Professional Groundcare Technician you will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Horticultural Service Manager. You will be responsible for all customer and supplier interactions of the branch and supporting the Professional Area Groundcare Manager to allow them to strengthen and grow our already successful groundcare business).
To be successful in the role of an Professional Groundcare Technician you will have previously worked as a Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, HGV Technician or Repair/Refurb Engineer and possess the following qualities:
- Good, sound knowledge of ground care equipment or similar
- Proven experience within the Horticultural industry
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Clean and tidy general appearance
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Organised with attention to detail
- Current trailer license would be advantageous
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from Chelmsford, Witham, Fyfield, Danbury, Southminster, Maldon, Wickford, Chipping Hill and Braintree
If you are an experienced Professional Groundcare Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.