We are currently looking for a Professional Horticultural Service Technician to support and join the existing team of our prestigious client at their Cambridge branch.
Salary is competitive – to be discussed with the candidate. + Company Car
Reporting to the Horticultural Service Manager, your responsibility will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Professional Groundcare machinery sold by the company's sales department.
Experience required for the role:
- Good knowledge of Utility and/or Garden machinery or small Agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop
- Clean and tidy general appearance
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s licence
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Fulborn, Cambridge
Hours: 39 hours per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39 hours Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly Paid
Salary:£Competitive, dependent upon experience plus company vehicle
Benefits:24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If you are an experienced Service Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.