We are recruiting for a Project Controller in the Slough area. My client is a global leader.
As a Project Controller, you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a Financial/Commercial Administration role would be desirable. 5+ years’ experience required. Electrical industry experience desirable but not required.
- IT literate; Microsoft Office, plus ideally SAP and Microsoft Project. Excel intermediate level
- Good communicator, practical problem solver, able to work independently and as part of a team, able to plan, organise and prioritise
- Salary: £30,000-£34,000
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.45 pm Friday 8am to 1pm
- Location: Slough
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Project Controller
- Managing My Clients high value project orders with key aspects of the role being: order entry, supplier & service provider co-ordination, inbound & outbound freight management & stock-level management, customer invoicing and maintenance of accurate financial & project planning records.
- Responsible for allocated Projects - communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels; confirming scope; raising orders on suppliers; devising and publishing plans; initiating surveys; initiating RAMS productions; publishing RAMS to clients; instructing sub-contractors; scheduling and arranging deliveries; arranging load tests and recommissioning; writing and submitting invoices and reports.
- Liaise with customers, internal production facilities/stakeholders & leadership to support in time project delivery.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers of all levels from functional contributors to business leaders
- To be able to co-ordinate and manage complex issues with multiple suppliers, partners and stakeholders
- Able to occasionally work in other Eaton locations (Birmingham/Doncaster/Manchester) and attend off site meetings as required, with associated overnight stays
- Writing and submitting payment applications & invoices in line with contract conditions and delivery schedules
- Raising Project job orders on ERP in line with contract conditions and delivery schedules
- Working closely with 3rd party service teams to forecast, co-ordinate & manage installation, commissioning & all other required service activities.
- Working on process improvements across the UK Commercial Operations Team, from root cause analysis to change implementation
Benefits of working with us as a Project Management Administrator:
- 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
- Pension which is 3% employee and 6% from My client
- Flexible Benefits package, where employees choose themselves which benefits, they would prefer i.e. private medical insurance, dental cover, sell/buy 5 additional days, etc.
- Parking is free around 5 minutes’ walk to our Slough office
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply