Project Management Administrator
We are recruiting for Project Management Administrator in the Slough area. My client is a global leader.
As a Project Management Administrator, you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in an Administration role. 5+ years’ experience required. Electrical industry experience desirable but not required.
- IT literate; Microsoft Office, plus ideally SAP and Microsoft Project. Excel intermediate level
- Good communicator, practical problem solver, able to work independently and as part of a team, able to plan, organise and prioritise
- Salary: £21000 - £28000
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday (phone number removed) – Friday 8am to 1pm
- Location: Slough
- Duration: 12 Month Fixed term contract
Role of a Project Management Administrator:
- Supporting the Project Managers in their delivery of Major Projects for the UK Country Sales Organisation.
- Flexible approach along with attention to detail. The tasks could change on a project by project basis but would include order management, tracking of PM hours worked, scheduling of deliveries with freight companies and customers, scheduling appointments & query resolution / problem solving.
- Invoicing & Applications
- The role will require you work closely with the Project Managers, the customer as well as other team members so strong interpersonal skills will be required.
- Helping toward ensuring the highest level of safety standards are implemented at all times and aligned with MESH, Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as national guidelines and procedures.
- Helping to identify and implement operational improvements in order management and Customer Service
- Contribute to the UK CSO Strategic plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with my customers overall strategic goals.
Benefits of working with us as a Project Management Administrator:
- 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
- Pension which is 3% employee and 6% from My client
- Flexible Benefits package, where employees choose themselves which benefits, they would prefer i.e. private medical insurance, dental cover, sell/buy 5 additional days, etc.
- Parking is free around 5 minutes’ walk to our Slough office
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply