We are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading second tier automotive manufacturer. As Project Manager you will oversee allocated projects to ensure the desired result is achieved efficiently.
As Project Manager you will need to have:
- University degree or HND in Automotive / Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering (Or equivalent)
- New product introduction experience in the automotive industry
- Understanding of PFMEA, APQP, 8D and PPAP requirements
- Good all round engineering skills specific to press tooling, pressings and associated processes
- Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Location: Redditch, Worcestershire with occasional overseas travel
- Permanent Role
Role of a Project Manager:
- Responsible for introduction of new products from design freeze / customer order through to production incorporating feasibility studies, master schedules, gateway reviews and internal progress meetings, cost tracking, APQP procedures and PPAP requirements
- Report to management the project status via Timing Plans, Open Issue List and Gateways
- Liaise with tooling / gauge / machine suppliers to ensure delivery of tooling / gauge / machinery in time and in line with specification
Benefits of working with us as a Project Manager:
- Holiday Entitlement
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.