The company are an established global designer and manufacturer of retail and hospitality display systems. Due to continued success and growth they are seeking to recruit a Project Engineer for their operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager - the main purpose of the role is responsibility to ensuring works projects are completed on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Agreement on initial project objectives, providing advice on the management of projects
- Responsibility for managing installation teams on site
- Ensure that the teams are aligned with programme/project timescales and able to meet deadlines
- Responsible for attending pre start project meetings and providing feedback to project teams
- Key point of contact for contractors and site managers - sometimes across different sites
- Ensure projects run smoothly and are completed in a satisfactory manner for the client within budgets
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is signed off and completed correctly
I would be keen to receive your application if you are a project manager who holds the following experience and skills;
- Previous experience of the hotel and retail display sector managing multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and personality - able to deal with conflicts effectively
- Hold a CSCS card
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent organisation skills and organised reporting
- Have a positive "can-do attitude" and a methodical, attention to detail
- Hold a valid driving license
The role is Days - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) - some flexibility in hours required
The company are based in Redditch so are easily commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Studley, Henley in Arden.
Salary circa £40k - Business travel and expenses covered in excess of salary
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays and free on site parking
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.