Our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Approved Signatory to join their team. As QA Signatory you will ultimately be responsible for the review of quality documentation, interpretation of internal quality instructions, data and customer specifications.
Hours of work will be 07.30 – 16.30 (Mon – Thurs) and 07.30 – 12.30 (Friday).
Salary circa £20,000 - £23,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus competitive benefits package.
Working within the Test & Release team, reporting directly to the Distribution Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Review product compliance to internal and customer contractual Quality and Specification requirements
- Generate and approve test and release certification documentation
- Carry out daily administrative duties
- Review customer order via in-house database and must be “Right First Time”
- To check the operation process is fully completed and stamp and sign off
- RFT completion of final documentation, and generate the delivery note via in-house database
To be successful in the role of QA Signatory, you may have previously worked as an Export Administrator, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector or Quality Administrator and you will possess the following qualities:
- Experience of working in a similar, high pressurised manufacturing environment
- Fair knowledge of customer portals
- Experience of raising despatch documentation
- Strong MS Word, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Metallurgical experience would be advantageous as would a fair understanding of aerospace components
This position is based in Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced QA Signatory, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.