One of the largest global FMCG organisations is seeking to appoint an experienced Quality Improvement Analyst. As Quality Improvement Analyst you will work to review current practices and trend quality related to KPI’s, to establish areas for improvement and develop new ways of working to drive the company forward.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus highly competitive benefits package. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm or 9am until 5pm.
Reporting directly to the QA Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development, continuous application and improvement of Quality procedures that match current practice and that comply with the BRC standard and Global organisation standards enabling the business to perform effectively
- Assist in the investigation of non-conformances where required
- Review non-conformances to identify trends and create a proactive approach to prevent reoccurrence
- Use all major software such as Gemba, SPC, JDE, Agile and Excel to pull together all data required for analysis and validate full traceability
- Log, coordinate the investigation and generate the response of customer complaints within a timely manner
- Promote the use of investigative and problem-solving tools within the business
- Assist with the introduction and ongoing use of the Agile system for supplier complaints and documentation routing
- Coordinate the usage of more visual training methods including the use of videos to increase effectiveness and standardisation of training
- Raise awareness and provide training across the business as required in relation to new processes, GMP, Product Safety and quality management
To be successful in the role of Quality Improvement Analyst, you will possess the following qualities:
- Manufacturing or Quality Engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of MS Office applications, JDE, SPC, or live data capture software
- Minimum of Six Sigma Yellow belt however, Green belt would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills and root cause analysis, lean manufacture and requirements and conformance to quality standards
This position is based in Redditch and is easily accessible from Studley, Alcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham and Warwick.
If you are an experienced Quality Improvement Analyst, looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately.