We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a successful family run business based in Kent with over 40 years’ experience of producing quality produce.
Salary £29,969-£40,547, dependent upon experience.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- As a QA Manager your minimum experience level will be as a QA Technician and your qualifications should be related to the food industry.
- You will have a good working knowledge of the different legislative standards and requirements within this sector. You will need to be an extremely well-motivated and diligent individual who is passionate about helping colleagues to work as effectively as possible.
- You’re someone who approaches their work logically and analytically. You’ll be someone able to make quick, accurate judgements and back these up with facts and information.
- As a manager, you’ll be expected to lead a team and so experience in a leadership role is critical as is the ability to communicate professionally and competently.
- You will need proven experience in management and/or quality control ideally having a degree or postgraduate qualification in quality management or business studies.
To be successful in the role of Quality Assurance Manager you will have previously worked as a Quality Assurance Manager and possess the following qualities:
- Measuring performance against internal and external standards such as those maintained by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and under Hazardous Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) requirements.
- Reviewing existing policies and planning how to improve quality management systems.
- Making recommendations for improvements.
- Inspecting and testing products and production processes.
- Ensuring that all quality policies and procedures meet national and international standards.
- Ensuring all staff are competent to do their jobs properly.
- Liaising closely with other managers and departments.
- Managing a team of quality technicians and ensuring consistency of approach from the team.
This position is based in This position is based in Kent and is easily commutable from Maidstone, Folkestone, Dover, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Margate, Faversham, Rochester, and Aylesbury.
If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Manager, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.