The company are a precision engineering company who design and manufacture components for a number of sectors. Due to the companies fantastic sales and growth in turnover they are now seeking to recruit a Quality Product Auditor for their operations.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the main purpose of the role is to ensure all products produced meet the require quality standards. To ensure no product leaves manufacture unless it meets customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Carry out inspection whilst adhering to specification documentation
- All documentation to be completed providing feedback and traceability (PCR/PQR/RFT/SPC)
- Ensure all faulty products are contained and isolated - recording and documenting accurately
- Ensure all equipment is within calibration
- Booking in and inspection of raw materials also inspection of subcontract products
- Ensuring a prompt and efficient measuring service is provided to customers
- Recording of inspections correctly and maintaining traceability
- Inform other relevant departments of non conforming materials and parts
- Support with 8D investigations
Are you a quality inspector or technician with the following experience?
- Some experience of working in quality control within a production/manufacturing environment
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Knowledge of general measuring equipment
- Computer literate
- An attention to detail and a good communicator
- Able to work an afternoon shift
The role is on afternoons Monday to Thursday 3.30pm to 1.30am
The company are based in Birmingham so are easily commutable from Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Alcester, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wolverhampton.
The work environment is a supportive one, with a friendly team and opportunities for progression and development. Pension and competitive holidays.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.