Our client, are a leading and well established automotive manufacturer based in Warwickshire and they are seeking to appoint an experienced Quality Technician. As Quality Technician you will assist and support the Quality Engineers by providing production expertise to resolve quality issues within the production operation. Salary circa £10.50 per hour + shift allowance and benefits package. Hours of work will be 15.00hrs – 23.00 hrs Monday to Friday.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out product tests and thorough independent final inspection of finished assemblies following defined procedures; formally reporting all defects
- Responsible for checking, progressing and collating accurate build and inspection records
- Provide technical support in the areas of machine pre-delivery inspection, goods inwards and production line quality support activities
- Inspection and auditing of all components and all stages of the manufacturing process
- Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raise appropriate corrective action paperwork and ensure issues are addressed and resolved
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (TS 16949 / ISO 9001)
- Support regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- Ensure all products flow through the inspection department
- Maintain the calibration system, ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated
- Assist the Quality Engineer with new product introduction
To be successful in the role of Quality Technician, you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven experience of working in a high volume automotive manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of attention to detail
- A strong sense of quality and desire for corrective action
- Good team working skills
This position is based in Warwickshire and is easily accessible from Redditch, Studley, Alcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham and Warwick.
If you are an experienced Quality Technician, looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately.