The company are an established global designer and manufacturer of retail and hospitality display systems. Due to continued success and growth they are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager - the main purpose of the role would be to deal with customer enquiries, load sales orders and co-ordinate and resolve any client issues.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Raise and process sales orders, purchase orders and schedules
- Supporting account managers with day to day tasks
- Resolve customer and supplier queries
- Assisting with any other administrative duties
I would be keen to receive your application if you are an administrator who holds the following skills and expertise;
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role within a production/manufacturing business
- Good communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Good computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong organisation skills
- Have a positive "can-do attitude" and a methodical, attention to detail
The role is Days - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
The company are based in Redditch so are easily commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Studley, Henley in Arden.
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays and free on site parking
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.