Swift Placement's are currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Manager for our well known client. With an uncapped sales bonus and realistic earnings of £6k + Salary this is a fantastic opportunity. If the below sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration!
General team responsibilities:
- Lead the Sales & Marketing team by giving clear target and customer service driven focus towards the achievement of the agreed monthly/annual sales and margin targets.
- Offer technical and professional sales support
- Actively promote our client’s brand by customer visits and regular telephone contact (both incoming and out-going calls) both to enhance existing and create new business.
- Lead, manage and motivate the Central Sales and Marketing/Social Media Team to ensure they carry out their roles and duties to the required standard.
- Ensure all team members receive adequate training, supervision, and management together with clearly defined roles, responsibilities, duties and time management and have a full understanding of the expectations of their role.
- Ensure each team member has clear targets and responsibilities and monitor their effectiveness. Hold regular meetings to discuss continued/sustained improvements in performance.
- Ensure all team members produce accurate quotations/orders and follow Company procedures with regard to despatch of goods, design/production of correct product by completely accurate and complete production/sales orders.
- Process payments within the Company Procedures and maintain accurate records.
- Expedite orders as required.
- Create and sustain professional rapport with key accounts ensuring regular contact is made to ascertain buying requirements.
- Carry out strategic planning and reviews for the Central Sales & Marketing function in consultation with the Commercial Director.
- Provide detailed annual/quarterly sales forecasts to the Finance and Production Teams taking into account seasonality, historic trends and industry knowledge.
- Continually review for accuracy/adverse trends and amend as required
- Conduct regular market research and marketplace analysis to promote our client’s brand and services.
- Establish customer requirements, strengths/weaknesses of the competition and advise accordingly.
- Work within the constraints of the Marketing budget, ensuring that all areas of expenditure and advertising are assessed for effectiveness, value for money and level of service/contribution to the growth of the level of sales.
- Plan, book and arrange staffing/attendance at any agreed trade shows including the provision of all corporate literature and equipment.
- Create and/or proof-read all literature, price lists and press releases to ensure accuracy of product information and pricing. All literature to follow the Company branding.
- Liaise with trade publications and design agency reference advertising and PR.
- Continually review and maintain the Company web site to ensure accuracy and sales maximisation.
- Promote the Company and its services on social media platforms and monitor.
- Production and release of mail shots via liaison with Commercial Director/Purchasing/Branch Retail Managers.
- Ensure all website/email enquiries are followed up and responded to in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience managing a sales & marketing team
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience with reporting/ forecasting
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Business Development experience
For immediate consideration, apply with your CV Today or, call Natasha on 01744 742354 to discuss the role further.