We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales & Service Support Assistant to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 19 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon experience
As a Sales & Service Support Assistant You will report to the Branch and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales and Service departments so the branch can provide the very best customer support and experience. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Collect and deliver machinery as required to a range of customers
- Promote the safe use of machinery and implement to the end users
- Positively promote the Company image and its products
- To instruct key functions and benefits in a professional manner for machinery e.g. Tractors, Cultivation equipment, Combines etc.
- Presentation of equipment for display and sale
- Clean and prepare machinery before delivery to customers
- Checking machines in and out of site
- Delivery and uplift of machinery supporting the workshop
- Support our lorries with loading and unloading
- General site support
- Lifting of heavy machinery, applying common sense to items that require the assistance of special tools
- Keep the site to a safe and clean standard
To be successful in the role of a Sales & Service Support Assistant you will have previously worked as a Sales Assistant, After Sales, Customer Service Advisor or Sales Representative and possess the following qualities:
- A team player – capable of working alone or with other team staff
- A mechanical background would be advantageous
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness due to heavy lifting involved
- Full clean driver’s license
- Forklift licence desirable
This position is based in Cambridge and is easily commutable from Ramsey, Cambridge, Littleport, Downham Market, Wisbech, Thetford, Newmarket and Bury St. Edmunds
If you are an experienced Sales & Service Support Assistant, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.