We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Service Support Assistant to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire.
Competitive salary, overtime and benefits package
As a Sales and Service Support Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Supporting Sales and Service departments
- Collect and deliver machinery as required to a range of customers
- Promote the safe use of machinery and implement to the end users
- To instruct key functions and benefits in a professional manner for machinery e.g. Tractors, Cultivation equipment, Combines etc.
- Presentation of equipment for display and sale
- Clean and prepare machinery before delivery to customers
- Checking machines in and out of site
- Lifting of heavy machinery, applying common sense to items that require the assistance of special tools
To be successful in the role of a Sales and Service Support Assistant you will possess the following qualities:
- A mechanical background would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working within an agricultural-related field would be highly advantageous
- Forklift licence desirable
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Cambridgeshire and is easily commutable from: Kings Lynn, Littleport, Bury St. Edmunds, Thetford, Peterborough and Cambridge.
If you are an experienced Sales and Service Support Assistant, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.