The Role: As the Sales Demonstration Manager for our Client you will be an experienced sales/engineering professional with exposure to selling or using metrology & testing equipment. Candidates will spend a considerable part of their time in this role travelling throughout the UK and must hold a full UK driving licence.
The Company: A leader in their market, our Client is seeking a Sales Demonstration Manager to work closely with the sales team to deliver excellent product knowledge and on site demonstrations for new and existing customers
For this Sales Demonstration Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to a good level (Diploma/Degree)in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent demonstration and presentation skills
- Can develop business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Confident working closely with the sales team to offer support
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results orientated and a team player
Benefits of this Sales Demonstration Manager role:
- Commission structure
- Company car
- Health & life cover
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you want to work as the Sales Demonstration Manager for a market leading company, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.