An award winning global manufacturer has a brand new exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Training Manager to join their company. As Sales Training Manager you will be responsible for providing the tools and programs to support the learning strategy for the EMEA sales organisation. You will identify learning content that meets EMEA business / performance needs whilst establishing working relationships and partnerships with business groups and corporate functions in the region and will champion processes for the design, development, deployment, delivery, evaluation and management of learning solutions and programs.
Salary circa £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + performance related bonus and excellent benefits package.
As Sales Training Manager you will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
- Set training action and implementation
- Manage internal and external suppliers and stakeholders to achieve EMEA sales training objectives
- Lead the development of training course material including adapting any global content suitable for EMEA consumption, processes and documentation
- Evaluate effectiveness of the training program using quantitative metrics
- Lead EMEA sales training initiatives and leverage resources and programs across the EMEA regions
- Direct the analysis, implementation, adoption and measurement of emerging trends in the training industry that will provide the relevant EMEA personnel and channel partners significant advantage in the marketplace
- Deliver key training material
To be successful in the role of Sales Training Manager you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources, business administration, engineering or instructional design
- Proven experience of working in a large multi-national environment in a business role including within a skills training capacity
- Ability to design sales and sales support training strategies for large and international sales organisations across EMEA or other large regions
- Demonstrable capability of leading a sales competency transformation across many countries
- Experience in building adult learning curricula for incremental skill development
- Expertise in sales training and / or sales / support management, performance analysis tools and techniques (e.g. needs analysis, root cause analysis, flow charting / process mapping, job roles and responsibilities mapping, developing performance measures etc)
- Expertise in the selection and application of performance improvement techniques, processes, and tools to improve performance (e.g. communities of practice, knowledge management, wiki’s, blogs, social networking analysis and tools, collaboration tools, expert finders etc)
This position is based in Slough and is easily commutable from Bracknell, Twickenham, Uxbridge, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Watford.
If you are an experienced Sales Training Manager that is an agile learner and self-starter who is confident in moving forward independently and competently in implementing a completely new training environment please apply immediately.