An award-winning global manufacturer has a brand-new exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their company.
As Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator you will be responsible for managing transactional PO flow for Customer Orders, from Customer order receipt and input to the company systems through to the purchasing of products to suppliers. The role will require interaction with customers, suppliers, carriers, and internal staff to ensure a smooth and transactionally accurate supply flow. Management is also required of the company systems to ensure accurate master data and purchase order flow through to product receipt.
Highly competitive salary & benefits package. This is a hybrid role consisting of 3 days per week in the Slough office and 2 days per week from home.
As Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as deputy senior escalation point for customers, and operational escalations, coordinating with available teams to resolve issues
- Management of suppliers for the transactional flow of purchase orders and stock
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers and order progression through the company systems
- Raising of customer orders and liaising with customers for product purchases
- Raising of part numbers & managing the product data on the company systems
- Ensuring a SOX compliant accurate transactional flow for cross docking and direct shipping of orders to customers
- Manage Carrier escalations and carrier insurance claims for damages in transit
- Ensure efficient processing for Finance, Supply Chain, Booking of deliveries, accuracy of documentation
- Able to communicate with customers and suppliers at all levels from functional contributors to business leaders
- Able to coordinate and manage complex issues with multiple suppliers, partners and stakeholders
- Total responsibility for allocated Projects, including communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels; confirming scope; raising orders on suppliers; devising and publishing plans; initiating surveys; initiating RAMS productions; publishing RAMS to clients; instructing sub-contractors and internal staff; scheduling and arranging deliveries; arranging load tests and recommissioning; writing and submitting invoices and reports.
- Working closely with internal teams & 3rd party service teams to forecast, co-ordinate & manage installation, commissioning & all other required service activities.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements for Project and Order Management processes
- Facilitate performance metrics and evaluates and interprets data to drive performance and productivity throughout the organisation
- Monitoring KPI’s Ensure the orders are assigned and entered on SAP
- Be actively involved in projects affecting the customer service objectives
To be successful in the role of Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator you will possess the following skills and experience:
- To have confidence of character to represent the company with suppliers
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail, with a high capacity to handle change and uncertainty
- Have good self-management and time management skills
- Unusual working hours sometimes required when business volumes are high
- Have the ability to think issues through, anticipate problems and take action to prevent them or minimize their impact
- IT literacy including minimum of intermediate skills with Excel, Word & Outlook
- A willingness for self-motivated learning
- A commitment to the company leadership model values and approaches to support personal and team growth
- Travel to other UK sites or 3rd party sites may be required
This position is based in Slough and is easily commutable from Bracknell, Twickenham, Uxbridge, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Watford.
If you are a self-motivated, strong communicator who is able to support, coach and mentor a team and is looking to secure an excellent Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator role, please apply immediately.