Our client are a leading, family run business with many successful years’ experience in their industry and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join their team in Cornwall. As Service Manager you will ultimately be responsible for controlling all aspects of a service workshop environment.
Salary circa £28,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
As Service Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Receive and deal with all service enquiries – Allocating workload to technicians
- Promote product support services to current and new customers
- Ensure all work is carried out completely and effectively whilst adhering to company and manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively ensure the service team record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with company and manufacturer standards
- Monitoring Work In Progress, closing jobs in a timely manner
To be successful in the role of Service Manager, you will possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge of general servicing, repairs and diagnosing faults
- Experience at a managerial level within a service role
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a very high standard of customer service
- Good technical knowledge
- Able to work without supervision
- Confident in the use of ICT
This position is based in Cornwall and is easily commutable from St. Columb, Perranporth, Charlestown, Truro, Wadebridge and Bodmin.
If you are an experienced Service Manager, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.