Service Manager is required to join our prestigious client based in the South West of England. As a Service Manager you will be joining a professional growing team of respected industry specialists.
Salary £28,000 – £32.00 per annum, with expected earnings of up to £36,000
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Control all aspects of a service workshop environment
- Receive and deal with all service enquiries, Allocate service workload to technicians
- General servincing, repairs and diagnosing faults on machinery
- Ensure administration tasks are completed as required
- Maintain, observe and comply with all company polices
- Promote product support services to current and new customers
- Ensure all work is carried out completely and effectively whilst adhering to company and manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively ensure the service team record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilized in line with company and manufacturer standards
To be successful in the role of Service Manager, you may have previous experience with the following:
- Experience as a Manager within a service role
- Able to think on your feet and resolve problems
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- Demonstratable experience of delivering a very high standard of customer service
- Driving Licence
- Good Technical Knowledge
- The ability to work without supervision
- Confident in the use of ICT
This position is based in St Columb and is easily commutable from Newquay, St Austell, Bodmin, Truro, Redruth, Liskeard and Padstow.
If you are an experienced Service Manager looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.