We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Norfolk.
Salary £Competitive, plus company vehicle.
As Service Technician you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Agricultural / Horticultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, Delivery forms and Photo’s as necessary
To be successful in the role of Service Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven experience within the agricultural / horticultural industry would be advantageous
- Ability to diagnose faults and carry out repairs
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to always adhere to health and safety practice and procedures
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Norfolk and is easily commutable from: Norwich, Kings Lynn, Swaffham, Dereham, Wroxham, Stalham, Mundesley, Cromer, Hunstanton, Heacham, Snettisham, Bury St Edmunds and Dersingham
If you are an experienced Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.