We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Technician to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 18 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car
As a Service Technician you will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Service Manager. Repairing and maintaining all equipment associates with Agricultural (but not limited to). Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs of tractors and associated products in the Agricultural or Horticultural machinery industry
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station
- Follow company Health & Safety rules
- Lifting of heavy machinery
To be successful in the role of a Service Technician you will have previously worked as a Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, HGV Technician or Repair/Refurb Engineer and possess the following qualities:
- High standard of work ethic and attention to detail
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop
- Full driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from Basildon, Rochford, Canvey Island, Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood, Southminster, Chelmsford, Braintree and Heybridge
If you are an experienced Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.