The company are an established global designer and manufacturer of retail and hospitality display systems. Due to continued success and growth they are seeking to recruit a Site Manager for their operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager - the main purpose of the role is responsibility to oversee and manage works on site, ensuring that the clients specifications and requirements are met.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Managing contractors and labour on hospitality display contracts
- Responsible for aligning dates with contractors for start on site and phased installations and liaising with the fitting teams to ensure this can be achieved
- Responsible for attending pre start project meetings once contracts have been secured
- Align internal dates with account teams so that materials are delivered on time and in line with contractor requirements
- Responsible for ensuring installs are completed in full and fitting teams receive full sign off documentation
- Any variation works on site are captured and charged back to contractors
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is signed off and completed correctly
I would be keen to receive your application if you are a project manager who holds the following experience and skills;
- Previous experience of the hotel and retail display sector managing site contracts
- Strong communication skills and personality - able to deal with conflicts effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent organisation skills and organised reporting
- Have a positive "can-do attitude" and a methodical, attention to detail
- Hold a valid driving license
The role is Days - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) - some flexibility in hours required
The company are based in Redditch so are easily commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Studley, Henley in Arden.
Salary circa £40k - Business travel and expenses covered in excess of salary
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays and free on site parking
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.