We are recruiting for a Storesperson for a successful and established company who design and manufacture bespoke machinery for various industries throughout the world. They are looking to continue their success and therefore are looking to further strengthen their team with this role.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager - the main purpose of the role is to manage the stores area of the business, ensuring the stores area is organised and materials/stock levels are maintained accurately
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- To manage stock and project levels and ensure stock locations are accurately maintained
- Tool stores management and ensure stock levels for consumables is maintained
- Full traceability of all raw materials
- Liaise and support purchasing team for ordering of materials, parts and services
- Production parts kitting
- Receiving of goods and packing/dispatch
- Carry out full/routine stock taking and checks
- Carry out some deliveries and pick up of materials/parts using company vehicle
I would be keen to receive your application if you hold the following experience and skills;
- Previous stores experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- An interest and demonstrate some basic knowledge of engineering principles
- Computer literate - Word, Excel etc
- A self motivated individual and able to work on own initiative
- Hold a valid driving license
The role is Days - Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm - Friday 8am to 1pm
The company are based in Alcester so are easily commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Droitwich, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Stratford upon Avon, Studley, Henley in Arden.
Salary - £24,000 to £25,000 per annum
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays, free on site parkin, training and development, bonus for good attendance
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.