Our client, a well-established electronics manufacturer, are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join their team. As Technical Sales Engineer you will ultimately be responsible for providing highly visible technical customer training and support for the business’ products and associated engineering software.
Salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending upon experience plus benefits package.
As Technical Sales Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1st time installation and training for new customers along with engineering advice on best practice for company’s products.
- Run live demonstrations of company equipment for customers and future customers, working alongside the company’s sales teams.
- Develop and input into training materials, user guides and webinar for use by customers and the sales team.
- Provide technical advice and feedback to the business on any current issues and technical problems.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
To be successful in the role of Technical Sales Engineer, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous significant experience within a technical support role gained in the construction or surveying sector.
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems.
- A strong understanding of analysis, design, and development of industrial and/or on-vehicle systems.
- Hands on experience of modern quarrying/construction/mining/recycling equipment.
- An understanding of the principles and processes to provide first class customer services.
- Good communication skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage various deadlines and duties.
- Full driving licence and the willingness to regularly travel, nationally and on occasions internationally.
This position is based near Stroud with the opportunity for hybrid working however is easily commutable from Gloucester, Cirencester, Castle Combe, Thornbury and Cheltenham.
If you are an experienced Technical Sales Engineer, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.