The Role: As the Technical Sales Manager / Instrumentation Sales Specialist for our Client you will be an experienced professional with exposure to selling or using metrology / inspection equipment. Experience of hardness testing equipment is highly desirable. Candidates will need to be based in or around the Surrey/Berkshire area and will spend a considerable part of their time in this role travelling throughout the UK with occasional overseas travel also.
The company: A leader in their market, our Client is seeking an Technical Sales Manager to work closely with the sales team to deliver excellent product knowledge and customer advice.
For this Technical Sales Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to a good level in Mechanical Engineering
- In depth understanding of manufacturing process advantageous
- Can develop business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Confident working closely with the sales team to deliver excellent product knowledge
- Able to work with all levels from Engineers to Directors
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results orientated and a team player
Benefits of this Technical Sales Manager role:
- Company car
- Health & life cover
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you want to work as the Technical Sales Manager for a market leading company, apply today!