Swift Placements have a new and exciting opportunity to join one our Client’s businesses as a Telesales Supervisor, Working with an independent, family-owned business supplying to the Wholesale, Food Service, and Fast-Food sectors across the UK.
Operating as a national wholesale and foodservice distribution business, Our client have a custom-built distribution premise with an integrated cold store and chiller and offer a wide range of products.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Telesales Supervisor within our busy telesales division. This role is required to work Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00 (42.5 Hours per week) and is based at our Skelmersdale depot.
The salary for this role being £25,000 - £27,500 Depending on experience, with a bonus scheme in place based on your team achieving KPI's and Sales Targets.
This is a dynamic and fast paced role working closely with the Sales Manager to create a fully functional Telesales and Sales team. The Telesales Supervisor will lead our energetic team, who are responsible for calling our customer base which includes Schools, Wholesalers, Restaurants and Takeaways across the UK. The candidate will be a self-starter, with a natural ability to motivate, drive, inspire, coach and manage performance.
The job role includes:
- On-going coaching and training of the sales team through regular 121’s and call coaching
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing telesales team
- Identifying the team’s strengths and weaknesses and responding accordingly
- Building professional relationships with key personnel and stakeholders across the business
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer partnerships by ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Review and analysing daily KPI reports and responding to the team accordingly, reporting on successes and utilising to help support the teams 121 and performance
- Identifying key focus areas on a weekly basis and setting sales targets for the team
- Conduct daily morning sales team meetings to discuss day before performance and energise team for day ahead
- Conduct monthly one to one’s with each member of your sales team, focussing on functional and behavioural competencies
- Associated admin
- Recruit, select, orient, coach employees
- Recording holidays and sickness for your team
- Proven experience working in a Telesales environment at management level
- Have good time management skills with the ability to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to collaborate with the Sales Manager
- Good multi-tasking abilities
- Have a hands on approach in all duties
- High level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills (SAP knowledge desirable)
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work at a strategic level under pressure
- Staff management, leading, motivating, training and developing staff
- Strong team player
- Professional and a strong work ethic
Apply today for immediate consideration, or to discuss this opportunity further contact Natasha on 01744742354!