The client are a successful manufacturer of parts and components to various industry sectors such as the aerospace and automotive industries. Due to continued success and also investment into the business they are seeking to grow their team by the recruitment of a Tool Setter.
The person will report to the works manager and duties and responsibilities will be as follows;
Duties and responsibilities for the role;
- Operation and setting of machines within the production facility of the business including some press machinery
- Check and monitor finished machined parts ensuring they meet specification of company technical drawings
- Manage and carry out any changes or re-setting to machinery
- Recording of parts data and machine data onto company quality database
- Promotion of a culture of continuous improvement
I would be keen on receiving applications from applicants who hold the following skills and experience;
- Previous Tool/Press setting experience
- The ability to read technical engineering drawings
- A "can do "attitude with a close eye for detail.
- Able to use measuring equipment such as verniers, shadowgraphs, micrometres etc
- An effective team player and able to meet deadlines
The company offer competitive holidays, pension, in house training, promotion opportunities, a supportive and a friendly working environment.
Please apply now to be considered for the position...