Our client, a leading fresh produce provider, are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team. As Warehouse Manager you will ultimately be responsible for leading the warehouse function within the business to ensure the efficient management of both raw material and finished goods.
Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus benefits package.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all consignments planned and tracked to ensure compliance and timelines hit
- Ensure all stock is accurate and reconciles daily to system, is kept in the correct temperature regime and accessible at all times
- All goods to be palletised in the correct manner and secured for transport
- Oversee the efficient and smooth running of the despatch – Ensuring that all outgoing stock is picked accurately and efficiently
- Performance management of the team to achieve all targeted results
- Make sure that staff training is maintained
- Proactively maintain machinery and equipment through scheduling and contracts
- Departmental KPI’s
To be successful in the role of Warehouse Manager you will possess the following qualities:
- Experienced Warehouse Manager with background in fast paced time critical operations
- Understanding of BRC accreditation
- Able to identify and implement improvements in efficiency and service wherever possible
- Understanding of Pick and Pack process
- Highly organised and driven with exceptional communication skills
- Hands on management style and able to lead from the front
This position is based near Evesham and is easily commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster, Droitwich and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Manager, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.