We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Essex.
Competitive salary, overtime and benefits package.
As Warehouse Operative you will be reporting directly to the General Groundcare Sales Manager and your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Controlling the stock of Groundcare machinery in the main warehouse
- Distribution of goods to other company branches across East Anglia and for the company’s online business
- Transfer of stock into the showroom
- Stock checking inventory
- Unpacking and processing of supplier parcels
- Loading and unloading supplier of lorries
To be successful in the role of Warehouse Operative you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous warehouse or parts experience
- Knowledge of groundcare and / or agricultural machinery is advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a hardware/DIY store is desirable
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail as recording stock data
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A team player – capable of working alone or with other staff members
- Able to use own initiative
- Full driving licence
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from: Ulting, Braintree, Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester and Harlow.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.