We are currently looking for a highly organised and effective Warranty Administrator to join and be a part of the central team here at our Head Office based in Ulting, Maldon, Essex.
Your role is to examine completed warranty repair orders from our dealerships, prepare and build claims using standard operation codes and ensure maximum return from our key manufacturer for all warranty work including debtor management and auditing. You will review warranty reporting systems with the Warranty manager to identify improvements where possible and administer warranty policy in the best interests of the company.
- Warranty administration experience gained from within a main dealer would be advantageous, but not essential
- Basic automotive/Agriculture Technical Knowledge (Training Available for suitable candidate)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with managers in a polite and professional manner, both written and verbal
- Be highly organised with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Able to meet targets/deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Have a flexible and approachable manner
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Take accountability for own decisions
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Able to work on initiative for improvements
- Experienced with computers and a variety of programs
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Attention to detail
Start Date: Immediate, or subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Maldon, Essex, CM9
Hours: 40hrs per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)