c£20,000 - £26,000
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Workshop Coordinator to work alongside and support the Service Manager at our Fyfield branch, based in Essex.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the Service office. You will take bookings for repairs and services from customers, but also assist in maintaining effective and accurate communications between technicians and customers in relation to the repair and maintenance of Agricultural and Horticultural machinery.
Duties/Require Skills and Experience:
- Book in repairs and services of machinery both by telephone and directly in store with customers
- Progressing jobs through the workshop
- Assisting the Service Manager with warranty procedures
- Looking up parts for technicians and placing orders
- Coordinating parts for technicians ready for scheduled work to take place on time.
- Arrange machinery collections and deliveries
- Processing technicians clock cards and time sheets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner
- Raising job cards and invoices as required
- Good keyboard and PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (inc Word and Excel)
- Be organized with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Good attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now!